Per Ordinance 2018-63 we will be charging fees for Park Pavilion Reservations.
- ADA Accessible
- Baseball / Softball
- Nature Trails
- Sledding Hill
Located at the intersection of Liberty Street and Spring Street.
Cy Hewit is a picturesque park located near downtown Seville. The park has a playground, walking trail, baseball fields, a soccer field and multiple pavilions available for rental. More information on the pavilions is available by using the links below or contact Lisa at (330) 769-4146 Monday-Thursday between 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The following facilities are available for rental at Cy Hewit:
- Lions Pavilion (90 person occupancy limit)
- Armstrong Pavilion (36 person occupancy limit)
- Veterans Pavilion (36 person occupancy limit)
- Tisher Pavilion (36 person occupancy limit)
- Ivan Reed Pavilion
The following fields may be reserved:
- Lions, Tisher and Robert E. Markley Baseball Fields
- Rezac Soccer Field
Like the pavilions fields may be reserved. Fields are frequently used during summer months for various youth sports programs. There is limited bleacher seating available.